English skeet team

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaser f3

Just looking at team selection results , noticed we now have a super veterans class !.

Just wondered  what is the purpose of this , also when was this decided we need one , although im not really shooting skeet these days and therefore do not possibly keep up with the changes in skeet , but have not noticed any info about this and was wondering why ? and was it a decision take by all the countries that shoot home internationals ?? 

This year is the first year, it was decided by the International Board, in the face I understand of opposition from the CPSA (which opposition I agree with) but they were outvoted.

I believe that the impetus for change came from DTL but cannot swear to that.

Frankly I think that it makes  an unwieldy structure even worse.

Keith

With ref to dtl it was supposed to bring the age categories the same through all the big comps it was the European dtl  championships had  super vets originally 

Just looking at team selection results , noticed we now have a super veterans class !.

Just wondered  what is the purpose of this , also when was this decided we need one , although im not really shooting skeet these days and therefore do not possibly keep up with the changes in skeet , but have not noticed any info about this and was wondering why ? and was it a decision take by all the countries that shoot home internationals ?? 
​And one other thing, shooters aged 55+ are now Veterans  :???:

Should never have been change. Vets at 55 years Old is too Low. I think CPSA Voted to leave it alone

but the Trap & DTL boys wanted Super Vets. But don't force it on English Skeet.

Latest posts

Back