Issue No.48 Any news?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Tyred

New CPSA classification Issue 48 starts next Monday. Have there been any leaks yet as to the new averages?

DT

Congrats to all those who moved up a class.

My good news is that I have a classification in FSP for the first time ever and it's rubbish, so that's something to have a dabble at  this year maybe.

Nothing really changed for me but Will or anyone who understands - can you please explain why it is that under the blue section on the CPSA website Averages and Scores my percentages differ to the new ones they have given me - only by a bit but I find that irritating.  Aren't they taking their figures up to and including I presume the last weekend's shoots or even this weekend coming as the cut off is 31st May?

A class finally....now have to switch to STR, and sandbag it there as still only a lowly C class... ;)

Down for me.

Due to a run of poor scores after changing guns. Getting better but still learning to consistently swing a K80  :wink:

Nothing really changed for me but Will or anyone who understands - can you please explain why it is that under the blue section on the CPSA website Averages and Scores my percentages differ to the new ones they have given me - only by a bit but I find that irritating.  Aren't they taking their figures up to and including I presume the last weekend's shoots or even this weekend coming as the cut off is 31st May?
The new classification that you have (known as issue 48) is for scores you shot between 1.5.14 and 30.4.15.

The blue averages and scores listing is a useful running average of (issue 49); which is what you have shot from 1.11.14 until the last listed score. It is your "running" average that you are still working on, for grading next December.

Hope I haven't lost you.

Thank you Will, each little percent or part percent is important to me at the moment so a little bit sensitive about it.  Work harder is the goal.

Latest posts

Back