Browning ST100

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lovely. I bingled this, and its rare, made `79 to``81 Belgian made ,based on a b25,  so is a superposed. lucky you !      a properly made gun. 

did you get it the USA?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. No, I got it over here in Ireland through pure luck. I went in with a Browning 425 to trade in off a Browning F1 Trap in poor enough condition but the F1 was gone when I got there. I was looking for a trap gun and they didn't really have anything that tickled my fancy there so I was on my way out the door and he said "here's an old one you can have a look at" and pulled the ST100 from behind the counter.............. Well hello there, I said happily, took it out for a round of trap and fell in love!!! Amazing gun. Got a straight swap, he figured he'd sell the 425 Sporter faster than this (it sold within 2 days) so he was happy enough to swap.

Delighted isn't the word.

There are a couple threads at trapshooters.com that deal extensively with the ST100 and the one poster even put up the factory instructions as to how you go about utilizing the adjustable POI feature for each barrel.

Latest posts

Back