New HPX Toy

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crocket81

Here's my new Perazzi HPX DSR upgrade courtesy of John Jeffries at HPX. Shot a few through it today and WOW!! Amazing handling,balance and vision and yes it has 34" barrels!! 

image.jpg

What's an inch between friends?

ps........ nice carpet!

Cracking guns those.  I was within a millisecond of buying one of those myself just about a year ago when I saw John at Southdown.....

No shells required...........you just tap em on the head!

Cracking guns those.  I was within a millisecond of buying one of those myself just about a year ago when I saw John at Southdown.....
​We all make mistakes in life...............some are just bigger than others. ;)

Looks lovely Crocket81, enjoy! Did you go for the MX8 action or as per John's demo gun which is an MX12?  

The DSR demo was remarkable, quite unlike anything I'd ever shot so I placed an order for a 33" DSR/MX12/fixed choke a couple of months ago so probably have another 4 or so months to wait. 

Thanks mate, it's a lovely bit of kit but you wouldn't expect anything else from John though!

Its the MX8 action which was the same as my RSR I've upgraded from, I to shot the DSR and couldn't believe how remarkable the vision,feel and balance was, ive gone for the 34",when I shot it for the first time Saturday at johns ground it felt so so good,it swings like a 30" and boy do you see them targets well! I ordered mine in February so it is quite a quick turn around! Hopefully your get hands on it soon?

Latest posts

Back