English Open 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I've tried to find scores from days 1 & 2. Nothing on CPSA Site. Does anyone know where they can be found? Or is this a subscription only service from the CPSA??

it's not rocket science! Come on CPSA pull your finger out and give skeet the same respect as DTL and SPORTING!

Nick fellows was there only I think,he was tweating some key results but the full list would probably be on doveridges system.Dont know why they cant go straight out on the web,but then again me and technology have never been best buddies. 

Typical of Nick Fellows and his team not fit for purpose, an English open and no scores published. But they are fine about lining there pockets with the entery fees £49 to shoot 100 clays !the ground will be lucky to get £24 per entery while the CPSA con us all out of £15, only £10 goes in the prize fund.

Must admit I have been toying with joining the cpsa to shoot skeet. But after my friend shot yesterday and told me it was 49 quid to shoot 100 targets I won't join that's a stupid price.

Shredder, don't let it put you off. The Major Competitions in all disciplines are well worth attending You will pay more for these and get a great experience especially if you can get to shoot on the Sunday and watch the shoot off.

don't forget you shoot against others in your class and who knows you could get into the shoot off and win your class......

As far as I can see.

Simon Hill Overall champion

Joy Hirons Ladies champion

Pete Bloomfield Vets

Well done!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, it was a great competition, high scores in all classes and I understand that the entries were up on last year! Happy days!!

Excellent shoot run by the best skeet club in the country DOVERIDGE. Well done to the shooters who shot the ton.and well done to Simon Hill who won it after a briil shoot off.   the shoot ran like clock work.well done to all the staff.

Was lucky enough to take C class outright after missing two on the first round and thinking it was over , first time at Doveridge and what a beautiful ground , especially fond of the flocks of pigeons , geese and ducks flying in formation around the layouts daring you to shoot them ... 

Well done Simon I enjoyed watching the shoot off and what a great experience of my first big event ..

And if anyone wants to see any scores they are on the Nottingham Clay Shooting facebook page.

Just looked on the cpsa page at the results. A hand written scanned sheet with winners on with messy writing. Is that the best the cpsa can do.

Latest posts

Back