U/T Selection shoot Beverly

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V8 90

Good luck to all those taking part this weekend  :thumbsup:

PS - Watch out for cyclists 

Never mind lycra clad weirdos it's DT you need to watch he is on fire last few weeks. 

I see Jack put in a 98 today - awesome shooting there !! 

And our DT did well too another straight. Well done Greg mate 

Go on beverley clay target centre Web site results are on there mate

......and it went rapidly down hill from there I'm afraid :(

Jack W was absolutely awesome over both days. 196 ex 200.  :0

five straights, one 23 and two 24's. Bloody brilliant shooting.

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
You did ok mate.

Very high scores at the top end.

Well done Greg be good for you to carry that form into the Ychoux comp!

Greg - you should be congratulated too on the fine sensibility displayed by the young squire (I presume the "H" was he) in allowing the elder to finish ahead.  It is heartening to see that sort of sacrifice made by the young.

Are you going to shoot at Ychoux jwpzx9r?
​Would really have been up for that Phil had it not been for the fact that I had already arranged to go to Barcelona for the moto gp ... which turned out to be on that same weekend. It would not have been fair to call off after arranging it since last year we normally go every year because it is so close by. The Ychoux event would have been surprisingly expensive as well because although not too far away I would have had to have stayed in a hotel for the weekend and practice days as near on five hours driving a day would have been too much in my opinion. There is a DTL at Cestas too but don't think I am up for DTL to be honest. I am certain quite a few of the members from my club will be shooting at Ychoux though.

What's the name of your club and whereabouts is it? I may know some of the members.

FITASC and the adjective expensive sadly go hand in hand.

I am shooting at Mirande also known as Association de Tir de l'Astarac Mirande a great club with FU and FO. It has had some top notch shooters in its time including an FU world champion and a third place in the FU worlds. Most of the really good shooters are vet and S vet now but there are some new up and coming shooters on the scene... unfortunately I cannot be included into either category ! I actually shot my first rounds of FU and FO at Mirande and shoot there nearly every weekend during the summer.

Latest posts

Back