Gamba Daytona Dealer

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbwheel

Greetings All.

Does anyone know the contact information for a Renato Gamba Dealer?  I have a Gamba Daytona and would like to order an adjustable trigger group and some parts.

Thank you.

Jbwheel, there are no Gamba importers in this country, more's the pity.

Paul Thornton at North Humberside Shooting Ground (01964 544357) used to be, and AFAIK, still has contact with Gamba in Italy.  Might be worth giving him a call.

To get a spare trigger group isn't a simple "buy it, slot it in and shoot" exercise.  Each trigger group needs to be set up especially for the gun it's going into.  If not, you could face double discharging, second barrel not firing, and so on.   

People's assumption because of this is that the guns are not reliable, but this isn't the case.  If the trigger group is balance correctly, it will live forever!  The only problem I've ever had with mine is when I tried to use the wrong trigger group!!  (Now there's a kick in the shoulder...!)  

I have a spare trigger group, and one day when I find the time, I will be taking it to the factory to have it set up.

If you fancy a jolly to Hungary in June for the European Fitasc, Enrico Gamba will be there (with his usual two gorgeous assistants!)  I will be getting my gun serviced there.

Let me know how you get on with Paul.

If you want any work doing on your existing trigger unit I can recommend Carl Langton at Labrook and Langtons in Radlett Herts.

He has had training for Gambas at their factory and sorted mine out when I had a Gamba.

Email the factory, Enrico's sister usually deals with that side, they will reply v quick and will assist you any way they can.

I would take a few days in Italy if it was me and get it done at the factory.

I imported a few when I was an rfd, there is a black and gold in southampton with a stock blank with it, that was the last gun I brought in. (on guntrader)  But just contact the factory, its worth the trip just to look around the gunroom...

Thank you all for the prompt replies and good advice.  The trigger group I have is solid but have smaller hands and would prefer the adjustable trigger.  Love the Daytona though as the balance is excellent.

Latest posts

Back