England selection

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well done to all who took part this weekend especially to the top scorers.

with the wind it was challenging and bearing in mind the wind was that strong that it tore the roof off the shed on layout two, Northants put on some good birds!!

well done to all who took part this weekend especially to the top scorers.

with the wind it was challenging and bearing in mind the wind was that strong that it tore the roof off the shed on layout two, Northants put on some good birds!!
​Just a pity the jury did not the targets up Simon.never saw one posted.

Joe the jury notice was on the office door and another next to the scores. Plus at least one of the jury members (bob Meadows)  was with me both days when target setting plus a gaggle of shooters from the first   sqauds etc. 

The Jury was:

Paul Sharman 

Bob Meadows 

​Nick faram 

Nick Marsden 

Darren parsons. 

Joe the jury notice was on the office door and another next to the scores. Plus at least one of the jury members (bob Meadows)  was with me both days when target setting plus a gaggle of shooters from the first   sqauds etc. 

The Jury was:                 I never said there was not a jury. the rule states min of three jury members. ground sets the birds.the jury Cheecks to make sure these are correct. 

NOT  one jury member. and not the first squad on.AND all the jury must be informed that they are on the jury prier the shoot.

Paul Sharman 

Bob Meadows 

​Nick faram 

Nick Marsden 

Darren parsons. 

Latest posts

Back