Chris Potter Country Sports - WIN

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ducky

As a follow on from my encounter with OCG (see other post), I visited CPCS also to get a feel for what they were like and have to say it was like night and day compared to OGC.  Their staff were very professional, friendly, and no question was too much trouble.  They were also happy to pick out any gun from stock for me to look at (they have a LOT).

Because of the service I did say to myself that when I was ready to buy, if they had the gun I wanted, I would return and spend my money there, even though it's a 200+ mile round trip for me.

Needless to say when I finally got my SGC, I made the journey back to see what they had (I was specifically after a B725 Black Edition with a darker reddish wood), and I knew from their internet site they had three in stock in my spec (BE/RH/30), and sure enough they showed me the one on the shelf (not the wood I wanted) and then fetched the other two from the stock room (still in their cardboard shipping boxes).  There was no pressure and I could take my time (I take a LONG time when buying something usually), but sure enough on opening the last box (no 3) the gun had the wood I was looking for, and they gave me a price I was happy with as well as chucking in a couple of extras.  

So I left a happy bunny, now if all shops had service like that we'd be laughing! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Between me, the OH, my brother and sister-in-law we've bought 8 guns from them.  They must be good otherwise we wouldn't keep going back.

Never been, but always nice to hear stories of places getting it right these days ?

Latest posts

Back