Fiocchi F3 7.5

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andypandy

Hi all.

Has anybody tried the new F3's?  I like FBlacks, are the F3's any better and whats the price per thousand?  Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers.

post-359-142792182719.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427921818.201776.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427921818.201776.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 0
I shoot Fiocchi Officials on the 100 birders and Fiocchi TT ones for Practice.  I was offered some F3's so pushed a slab though my gun.  In my opinion, they feel fast (probably down to the punchy recoil)!  Pattern well and smashed everything that was out there.  Too punchy for me compared to what I am used to.  I tried F-Blacks but for me they pattern with a tight centre pattern resulting in dusts or chippy breaks.  I have found what I like now. The Officials in Italian 7.5s (English 7's), and the TT ones same size.  Nice even patterns and soft on the shoulder.

For what it is worth, I was shooting at Doveridge at the weekend and the weather was a bit awf.......  Doveridge produced some excellent testing stands, but the wind was pushing the clays way beyond what I was shooting at.  Certainly 90+yds, but the 7 shot and 3/4 choke broke them nonetheless.  

I can't comment, my current ones are red too.

How much do these feeeoowkies go for?

Phil

Hmmmm. Better I suppose ;-)

You sure???  :fie:

There's only one thing worse than using red cartridges, and that's wearing a Red Skeet Vest and a Red Hat!!  Outrageous!!!  :sarcastic: (Ooooops!!!)
And red polo with red base layer.
#canseemeamileaway

Latest posts

Back