Beretta estore

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evoracer

Credit where credit is due, ordered some bits yesterday at 10am from Beretta estore tracked the dispatch from Verona at 9pm last night.

delivered this morning at 9AM

that's top service in my opinion 

Fastest store in the west.
I ordered a Skeet vest for Lainy, as near as next day as is possible.
Amazing service.
(Shame I ordered the wrong one.......)

Fastest store in the west. I ordered a Skeet vest for Lainy, as near as next day as is possible. Amazing service. (Shame I ordered the wrong one.......)
Crazy Quick considering the Italians never normally wake up until September!

free postage as well! 

I ordered some chokes off of the estore a few weeks ago came pretty much the next day will be ordering again when I have enough for free delivery ..

I got some extended chokes and this the cartridge bags cost £96 in the as is bit and are perfect not a single mark!

post-2162-0-96472900-1426620847.jpg

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 0
Ordered some bits at just before 1PM....not even 24 hours later, items delivered to InPost collection point near me, so I didn't have to be home.

Bloody brilliant...AND didn't even have to pay for delivery (next day was an option) AND got 15% off with FB14 code.

Will be back :)

Ordered some bits at just before 1PM....not even 24 hours later, items delivered to InPost collection point near me, so I didn't have to be home.

Bloody brilliant...AND didn't even have to pay for delivery (next day was an option) AND got 15% off with FB14 code.

Will be back :)

I used the inpost service what a great idea!!!

I keep looking for things I don't really need but i know that i will sooner of later crack out the card! it's a little bit addictive!

Just another recommendation for the above site. Ordered some goodies on Tuesday night and they arrived from Italy midday on Thursday. 

Wish UK companies were as efficient! Will certainly use them again. Also got 15% discount for signing up to their mailing list.

Thank you to evoracer for the heads up.

Regards

PM

Don't bother ordering anything in august we can't get anything from Italy the whole country stops in august.

Just saying 

Don't bother ordering anything in august we can't get anything from Italy the whole country stops in august.

Just saying 
​yeah same here we have certain Italian parts on our TBM's utterly ridiculous to try get a bolt out of them!

Ordered a new cartridge bag and a few other bits late last night had a message today saying they will be here tomorrow. This is the second time iv ordered from them now there a lot better then any English shop iv dealt with. 

​yeah same here we have certain Italian parts on our TBM's utterly ridiculous to try get a bolt out of them!
Spain is the same we can't get any parts from them either for duration of august. I like the idea I think UK should implement same shut down ;)

Latest posts

Back