100 Sporting CPSA - Prescott Shooting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Pinnegar

Prescott Shooting have published their competition dates:

Saturday 4th April 100 Reg Sporting 
Saturday 2nd May 100 Reg Sporting 
Saturday 6th June 100 Reg Sporting 
Saturday 4th July 100 Reg Sporting 
Saturday 1st August 100 Reg Sporting 

What is the place like? Having only been shooting for a few weeks I am tempted to enter on Sat 4th. Are the layouts considered hard or forgiving?

Saturday 4th April 100 Reg Sporting

Saturday 2nd May 100 Reg Sporting

Saturday 6th June 100 Reg Sporting

Saturday 4th July 100 Reg Sporting

Saturday 1st August 100 Reg Sporting

What is the place like? Having only been shooting for a few weeks I am tempted to enter on Sat 4th. Are the layouts considered hard or forgiving?
i shot here last year as it's pretty close to me. I enjoyed the targets and even managed to get my best score there. It's a nice ground, well worth a visit as you are local. I would join you but having knee surgery on the 27th which will stop me from shooting for about 3-4 months..

Last edited by a moderator:

I shot all of their registereds last year. Always a nice mix of targets, difficulty is about average, not too easy, but nothing too demoralising. Thoroughly nice crowd of people running it too...

I've shot some practice rounds there and fully agree with the comments about staff and facilities.

If the targets are the same as the practice rounds then it should be a great first competition to enter.

After buying the gun from Broadway Gunroom I have a free lesson with Dan. Hopefully he can sort out my shooting of the high tower there. I have never hit any whenever I have tried it!

Will anyone be shooting this on Saturday?

I'm planning on popping along and the timing could be decided by others if anyone wanted to go as a group?

I'm planning on popping along and the timing could be decided by others if anyone wanted to go as a group?
just get yourself along and I'm sure there will be others from here shooting it. Gutted I can't, it's a great little ground.

Have you had your op now, Nick? It was a knee surgery I think I read on here?

Hopefully you will be back up and in action soon!

Steve, Will.

Good luck at the shoots! I will hopefully bump into you at Westfields next time.

Have you had your op now, Nick? It was a knee surgery I think I read on here?

Hopefully you will be back up and in action soon!

Steve, Will.

Good luck at the shoots! I will hopefully bump into you at Westfields next time.
Yep, op was last Friday but realistically, I won't be shooting until July at the earliest but will try to catch up with you when I'm back. Keep enjoying your shooting, that is what its all about.... :)

Nick,

Have you not joined the DSG?

Have a word with Paul Bailey, lots of grants on offer , he will possibly get you a Blaser Vantage and a few Oat cakes into the bargain.

Yep, op was last Friday but realistically, I won't be shooting until July at the earliest but will try to catch up with you when I'm back. Keep enjoying your shooting, that is what its all about.... :)
Hope you make a speedy recovery Nick..... :eek:k:

Nick,

Have you not joined the DSG?

Have a word with Paul Bailey, lots of grants on offer , he will possibly get you a Blaser Vantage and a few Oat cakes into the bargain.
Peter, I struggle to shoot from a standing position, so have no chance seated... I admire those guys greatly. Could do with a Blaser, mind..

Last edited by a moderator:

Hope you make a speedy recovery Nick..... :eek:k:
+1 Mend well

We'll be there first thing. You're welcome to tag on.

Latest posts

Back