Credit on a great service from Recoil Systems

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eddie Wilkinson

So often we hear of the negative things regarding shooting.

I’d just like to say a VERY BIG thank you to Debbie & David at recoil systems http://www.recoilsystems.com
I purchased two ISIS pads last year 1 for sons gun one for mine.

Last week we noticed a slight defect appearing on Alex’s ISIS Fully Adjustable Recoil Pad.
An email was sent late in the day, (Wednesday) response received within ½ hr, follow up e-mails to clarify type of pad etc and at 21.30 confirmed a replacement unit would be sent out next day.
Received on Saturday, fitted and a happy son again.
It so refreshing to receive such attentive and great service these days.

Many thanks
Eddie

P.S the pad helped with my dodgy shoulder a lot. Fitted the adjustable to Alex’s to reduce recoil and help with his growth spurts. Super products

:preved:

I do need to do some investigation here... everytime I have picked up a gun with an ISIS pad on, I have liked the feel of the gun. 

I don't really ever complain about recoil, but it might help a bit. 

I do need to do some investigation here... everytime I have picked up a gun with an ISIS pad on, I have liked the feel of the gun. 

I don't really ever complain about recoil, but it might help a bit. 
Put one on your gun Matt. You know it makes sense

I just put an X-pad on my new Miroku.   :spiteful:

I totally agree, Phil has the recoil pad on his Perazzi and I have the X pad on my Miroku. They are brilliant, don't feel any recoil at all and the service from David is second to none. When I had mine fitted, we spoke to David, he told us what one would be suitable for my gun as it has a short stock and an adjustable comb and it arrived the next day. Would thoroughly recommend this service to any one. He is extremely helpful and genuinely wants to help people.

I already had the old green pad on my gun and reasonably recently added the full system keeping my green pad. Superb, wouldn't swap it.

Only problem is if I change gun at any point then I'm in for another system. Oh, such problems

How easy are they to fit or does it need to be done by a gunsmith?
Dead easy with the right tools and if you are handy.

Easy to get wrong and mess things up if you are ham fisted.  :biggrin:

Gave mine to a local Smith to do. Charged me 100 to fit - removing appropriate length off stock, removing wood from inside stock for workings and grinding unit to fit. Looks good and works even better

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Tinker bell said:
Told you all this was good years ago.
There is a thread somewhere on here about when I tested the prototype for the X pad.
X pad is brilliant.
Thought you weren't one for saying "told you so"

Does anyone know if Nigel Teague's place would do it as he's pretty close to me?
Speak to Dave at recoil systems, he has a guy that he recommends who will do it by post (just send him your stock without gun attached)

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Malcolm Jenkins supplies and fits them for Dave. He is near Luton 01582564496

Latest posts

Back