Cartridge Help please

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salopian

I wonder if anyone can help me please?

After trying Eley Amber cartridges I found them quiet good but I didn't really like the Pink case.

So I was wondering if Hull did any Cheryl Superfasts or Hall Sovereigns to celebrate Cheryl's win in Dubai??

I don't want any of those Black ones to remind me of George's mood .

A sense of irony that she used Fiocchi Cartridges for her big win.

Perhaps there's something in this cartridge thing after all??   :spiteful:

But the person that came last also used those Fiocchi too. I'm not convinced they are all that good..

After trying Eley Amber cartridges I found them quiet good but I didn't really like the Pink case.
So I was wondering if Hull did any Cheryl Superfasts or Hall Sovereigns to celebrate Cheryl's win in Dubai??
Forget the pink ones Peter, they do a nice green one made just for you - it's called Rebel

But the person that came last also used those Fiocchi too. I'm not convinced they are all that good..
You're right Will, I've just decided I'm not going to use them if they make you come last

Yes, but the top 50 Men all used them, the top 25 Women used them too, and 100% of the Juniors and Seniors used them.

I love statistics. You really can make it sound how you like??  Good or bad!  :sarcastic:

I.m happy to volunteer to go out there to Dubai, to test the comming last theory.

I have plenty of experience in this field, so would be well suited to give a fair and accurate appraisal of the cartridges

All dontations toward Santa to Dubai greatfully recieved

:santa: :)x

I.m happy to volunteer to go out there to Dubai, to test the comming last theory.

I have plenty of experience in this field, so would be well suited to give a fair and accurate appraisal of the cartridges

No good! Your snow-balls would melt??  :fie:

No good! Your snow-balls would melt??  :fie:
Would that turn him from a snowman into a snowwoman?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Neither,   already been converted to run unleaded ;)

Santa to Dubai - crowdfunding now open :)

:santa:

And there was me thinking the pink would suit you Peter :haha:

Latest posts

Back