Dubai

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New shooters and welcome posts are in a different section. Whilst the scores and live blog with photos have been fantastic, I thought being the largest payout shoot in the world and probably the first time a lot of the people off this forum have shot abroad that someone might like to give a personal view of the trip, well done,

Have had daily updates from DT pretty sure he will post full report.

Guys, anyone know where the FULL results for Dubai are. Friend of mine shot it, was on the same squad as John Bidwell and their final layout score is not on the results on any of the sites I have looked at.

Thanks but not the full results. The final scores for some of squads not shown. Think my mate was in squad 7 with John Bidwell and they are still shown as "0" on lay out 3. unless the whole squad got zero!

Have had daily updates from DT pretty sure he will post full report.
Well that was an education in not how to shoot sporting targets but a great experience all the same.

I'll post a report of my week a bit later.

Now then, back to trap shooting

DT

I thought the shoot review by Dog Tyred was a fair unbiased account of the whole  trip by a shooter who did not have a vested intrest

in anything  connected to it!

I thought the shoot review by Dog Tyred was a fair unbiased account of the whole  trip by a shooter who did not have a vested intrest
in anything  connected to it!
Agreed. I thought it was an excellent write up.

Nice one DT

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back