Ceasar Guerini Summit or Maxum Shooting High

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_S

A quick question for any other CG owners out there. My summit seems to shoot high when shot with a flat rib, both barrels are the same. Not ideal for me but my question is are Maxums the same, and does it vary from the different versions of the summit?

Chris

I can't speak for the Summit as I haven't shot one but my Maxum has the same drop as my 692 (within a mm or so) and shoots almost the same. I've not patterned it but based on a few high teals, I'd say it's pretty close to 50:50. The CG's are cracking guns for the money, fit and finish at that price point is hard to beat.

ATB Mark

I have shot my Summit Impact for 5 months now and I am happy to stick with it, These have the adjustable rib and comb, I have now decided to get the gun fitted better, modified grip and shorten stock - I patterned the gun yesterday with the DIY mods to see if the gun had changed much and it was shooting low and left we made the adjustment and it was patterning great again. You need to shoot your gun on a pattern plate to know where it shoots in your hands. Most grounds offer this service.

Latest posts

Back