Vintage Weekly - Confessions of an International Trapshooter (Part 1)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mortum

Vintage Weekly - In this week’s article “Confessions Of An International Trapshooter” (part one of two), originally published in Popular Guns, November 1971 issue and contributed by Derek Partridge, the author recalls his first experiences on the International Trap shooting stage. You can read why the world's greatest shotgunners become addicted to "skyrockets," "grasscutters," "jet-propelled aspirin tablets" here:

Confessions of an International Trapshooter (Part 1)
http://www.proshootergear.com/blogs/shooters-blog/18712367-confessions-of-an-int-trapshooter-part-1

Check it out!

Whowwwwww, what a place. Why Oh why does an individual believe they have the right to influence other peoples opinions in such a way. #sosad . WHAT a loss to shooting. BTW I wasn't old enough to have enjoyed it   :hunter:

A great read and nice pictures Tinker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

What a stunning facility. If only....?

Another excellent article which I have read before. Loved the bit about Derek's first glimpse  of an OT target where he failed to shoot at it because he couldn't believe how fast it was. Turned around and said "You must be joking!" :D

DT

Latest posts

Back