Browning 725 High Rib Trap

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salopian

Are Browning onto a winner with this one?

Multi-choke (so you can fit your favourite), super trigger pulls , superb wood, Monte Carlo stock, sensible price. 

Not sure, the rib looks like it was designed late on a Friday.

Sure it won't detract from performance but looks a bit agricultural.

Other than that it looks a really good offering. I think I've said on the Forum before. I would get one if they did a trap gun with a flat rib.

Looks good, I prefer the finish to the action better than the grade 1 sporter. There seems to be quite a few other high rib guns coming about around the grounds, about time browning caught up. Maybe would sell better mounted on an mk38 though?

apparently there is a sporting version..lucky as i don't want to take up trap :biggrin:

why is it that the yanks seem to get them before us?

I too find the rib not too pleasing, but at least there may be hope that Browning are awakening?

I think it looks a smashing (see what I did there?!) tool for the money. Would really like to try one n some fast tarpy stuff.

There only seems to be a couple of variants that aren't ported barrels

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Porting is the work of the Devil, desired by the unwashed colonials. Not British.

:fie:  No1TopDawg.  You godamn SoB  if'n yall wanna be a bloody "Yank" instead of a rather polite Englishman you had better

emigrate to the colonies. :fie:

The gun looks very good! Not very keen on the engraving though, would look great with a black action. 

:fie:  I've been doing a bit of detective work concerning "Numero Uno Top Dawg" ? It seems that there is little known about him in Devon before the container ship lost some of its containers a few years ago? I personnaly think that he is a displaced person who wandered

ashore of the night in question? probably some foreign power sent him here to cause mayhem on shooting forums? :crazy:

The rib reminds me of something but can't quite put my finger on it? Oh yes now I remember :)

DT

post-1056-0-19021400-1422455395.jpg

post-1056-0-55281300-1422455419.jpg

Attachments

• Browning-Citori-725-Trap-Adjustable-Comb-013580-1046m.jpg
    Browning-Citori-725-Trap-Adjustable-Comb-013580-1046m.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0
  • pic_viaduct_1588507i.jpg
    pic_viaduct_1588507i.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 0
:fie:  Well he don't talk like what we do! :fie:
Well Branscombe beach was full of them containers and/or contents thereof, he could have got out before the police, customs and coastguard all roped off the beach. I bet he was flogging cheap nappies and rusty BMW motorbikes to make a living at first!  :spiteful:

Latest posts

Back