custom moulded ear plugs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martindd

Hello

I've been wear wearing peltor electronic ear-muffs when clay shooting and sonic valve types when rough shooting.I find the ear-muffs annoying as they keep cutting in and out(tried different batteries to no avail)

And with the plugs I'm not convinced when shooting a lot they're stooping the sound enough.

So I'm looking for some custom moulded plugs,can't afford the electronic ones so want the ones with valves,read somewhere the hock filters are the best of this type?

Can't seem to find a local company that do these?

So does anyone local to me (Mansfield,Notts) bought any?

Thanks Martin.

PM SoR on here. I'm sure he'll be able to help

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Find 'Emtec" on the net. Best on the market bar none and good people to deal with.

PM SoR on here. I'm sure he'll be able to help Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Yep, SoR works with ProShock http://www.proshock.co.uk/ and they've done an excellent job on my peculiar ears and those of my lad. The hock filters are good as well since I didn't want to go into the big money for the CENS stuff - as I've got my Sordins (muffs) when I need electronics.

Ian, happy New Year to you Sir . Sorry SoR but that's now two to one. :haha:

Mine wasn't a recommendation - I just know that's what Steve does.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Been recommended Emtec also ,but its more a case of finding someone local to take the moulds I'm struggling with.

Thanks

Martindd hi mate I live in Nuneaton so not a million miles away take a look at our Web site . if you shoot Kegworth or can get there one Sunday I can meet you and give you all the info you need. Do your moulds at the same time ! Pete ill revoke my vote for you as cpsa gaffer if you carry on.....haha

I've got a set of pro shock hocks being made for my wife soon. I have sent off the ear impressions. I tried to get her to have a mouth impression done too. The hock filter would allow her to speak, but any shouting would be muted.. She wouldn't go for it..

Emtec noise breaker are not hocks and you said you had concerns with sonics? You could have cens proflex with hocks filter for about the same money, then at a later date you could buy the electronics and upgrade if you needed, the filter simply pulls out and electronics pop in place .

I've got a set of pro shock hocks being made for my wife soon. I have sent off the ear impressions. I tried to get her to have a mouth impression done too. The hock filter would allow her to speak, but any shouting would be muted.. She wouldn't go for it..
Hahaha will I guess the gaffer don't read this............

Martindd hi mate I live in Nuneaton so not a million miles away take a look at our Web site . if you shoot Kegworth or can get there one Sunday I can meet you and give you all the info you need. Do your moulds at the same time ! Pete ill revoke my vote for you as cpsa gaffer if you carry on.....haha
Thanks

Think I'm going to give up on this idea as it looks like circa £125 and a good drive out for impressions,thought I saw some around the £85 mark last year when I was looking.

It sure is an expensive game this shooting lark,think maybe a bit too much for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I'm going to give up on this idea as it looks like circa £125 and a good drive out for impressions,thought I saw some around the £85 marl last year when I was looking.

It sure is an expensive game this shooting lark,think maybe a bit too much for me...
i'm sorry but this isn't "this shooting lark" this is your hearing you only get 1 chance to f*** it!!! 

Martindd come to the shooting show in Kenilworth in Feb emtec will be there as will we, compare the two then Come see me and ill sort out your shootclay discount!......

i'm sorry but this isn't "this shooting lark" this is your hearing you only get 1 chance to f*** it!!!
I won't be shooting without protection but also won't be paying in the region of well over £100 I'm afraid,rather make do with the safe common ear defenders.Thanks

Latest posts

Back