Cheddite Universal Trap Fibre 24g

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garwood

Bought 1k of these and shot 1st round of 50 sporting today with them.

Very impressed ! Crisp and gave very good breaks on all targets using Sk & 1/4.

Bought 1k of these and shot 1st round of 50 sporting today with them.

Very impressed ! Crisp and gave very good breaks on all targets using Sk & 1/4.
Won't go wrong with Cheddites.

I have shot thousands of Universal Trap 28g plastic, always brilliant. Glad to hear fibre are good too. Did you get 7.5 or 8's? Try 8's if you haven't.

24g 7.5

Been using Hull Pro Fibre 24g previously but they too pricey now.

Had only heard good things about Cheddite so gave them a try !

Slightly irrelevant but I've used a thou or so of 28gm #7.5 (English 7) Cheddite Universal Trap fibres for decoying pigeons and they worked very well. 

I have started using the 24g plastic as my cheap practice cartridge, performance & recoil wise they seem very good for the money in my opinion.

Since the change to the green case the 28g plastic wads are very good. Smooth and very good kills. Shot them mixed with F-blacks and IMO they perform identically and they are £30+ cheaper per 1000.

Will try some 24g soon.

Looking forward to getting a little more experience of them .They seemed to produce very similar results

to the Pro  Fibres for a chunk less money !

I'm pretty sure Park farm Ombersley, Worcs are 160 something a thousand.
Hmm good to know I am just up the road from there regularly Fblack 24g plaswad were £177 per thou last time I bought some so in plaswad these should be £150 ish? Are they 70mm cases?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, that's only a couple of hours away so do-able, about the same travelling time as anywhere in Central Scotland.
Good shop too ,so I`m told !

Shot some tougher targets at the weekend with the 24g and more than pleased,every bit as good as the Pro Fibre 24g.

Will definitely be buying more of them !

Bryn,

Malmo Guns,  J33 M6, Lancaster SOUTH turn off. Then just between M6 and A6 southbound, aprox 1 mile from motorway.

Latest posts

Back