dubai style

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

this coming saturday folks at windrush is 100 dubai practice ,  come and have some fun from 10 am till 2 pm 

have you ever wondered when you can use those full chokes ????

£100 high gun , scorers on every stand , refreshments and mince pies included in the entry fee 

for those not going in february come and see what you will miss or get booked on after enjoying this experience !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it straight at em Steve or are they gonna want some leeeeeeeeeeeed !!!

Yes thanks James I know that ...but needed a bit more info like directions :wink:

:fie:  Nic, look for a huge pile of sand 100 foot high and a few traps on it! Oh and park next to the camel feeders when you get there :crazy:

:fie:  Don't forget your poligrip, or you won't be able to smile for photos :crazy:  

I hide from photos unless I win....and one thing certain that I would back anything on is....that I ain't going to win diddly squat.

nicola when you come through the lovely villages of turkdean you get to the T junction where you normally turn left to westfield , this time turn right head down that main road for about a mile and half,  there are two semi detached cottages on the right and the track is opposite on the left , look forward to seeing you , you will like windrush probably the most pictureque ground in the country 

maxum , i dont think so some how !!!!

Latest posts

Back