Classifications are on CPSA

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a great year, rounded off nicely by going up to A.

I look forward to trading clays with others in A class

A shooting mate of mine does about six registered sporting a year never got above 67/100 yet again for the fourth year running finds himself in A.obviously cpsa pay attention to detail. ;)

A shooting mate of mine does about six registered sporting a year never got above 67/100 yet again for the fourth year running finds himself in A.obviously cpsa pay attention to detail. ;)
I suspect it's not quite as he tells you.. If he was in AAA he can only go down one class at a time, which may explain..

I suspect it's not quite as he tells you.. If he was in AAA he can only go down one class at a time, which may explain..
He started shooting five years ago.he only shoots with me so I know his scores are true.he did contact them and they said yes there was an error. It just seems beyond them to correct it.

Ass gets waxed?

Is that for waterproofing like barbour?

Because i always shoot pants at reg shoots and my ar%e gets waxed i'll have you know!!  :spiteful:
tOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much information..............I will have to go and sit down now........

Ass gets waxed?

Is that for waterproofing like barbour?
Got it in one Ian! unlike trap shooters who shoot under cover us hedge monkeys shoot in the pouring rain if need be so Ar$e waxing is essential to allow water a safe back passage away from the body :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
My word Shaun the things you sporters have to endure never ceases to amaze me :)

Latest posts

Back