West London Extreme Sporting - 21st Jan

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubby

21st January 2015

Get ready for the 2015 Nad Al Sheba Desert Shooting Competition with a 60 bird extreme sporting clays competition at West London Shooting School.

£28 entry and £22 for second entry.

Entry is on the day, starting at 09:30 with last entry at 14:00.
Stanbury's Restaurant will be open from 08:00 providing breakfasts and lunches throughout the day.

A large selection of cartridges will be available from West London Gun Room.

Here is a link to our event on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1568279940069145/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that 21st January, not that I'm interested because you said I was no good  :girlcray:

Yes its the 21st of January opps forgot to add the date  :crazy:  and Sian i did not say you were NO good :girlcrazy: just need more practice.

Yes its the 21st of January opps forgot to add the date  :crazy:  and Sian i did not say you were NO good :girlcrazy: just need more practice.
Well how extreme are they likely to be - whose setting the targets?   I might just come to bring up the rear.

Edited the title to include the date.

(Staaaaaaaaaaaag)

No idea, I would think its due to being booked for normal lessons for people who need them (you) ?

you havin a laugh chubbs !!!! im doing 100 dubaish style on 20th dec for £35 for 100 with prize money . make it 100 and charge your usual rate , i dont think i would travel for 60 birds just my opinion .

there seems to be quitw a few grounds doing these shoots but remember that the dubai shoot in its nature is flat so totally different perspective to throwing long targets off hills or towers unless of course they are driven straight down flat out into the ground ,

martin see you on the 9th 

to be totally fair to them its the best fitasc shoots that i shoot at west london, what i like about it is when you have one trap on all three hoops and its a cracking bird from two of em and a horrible bird from the third they will put an extra trap in like i do instead of saying that will do get on with it , thats attention to detail and effort 

Steve, the Dubai shoot now has grass covered hills, lakes and streams, they have done a golf course style makeover, so should be excellent.

Latest posts

Back