classic sporting 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

i can now confirm we will be hosting the classic sporting 2015 at our gloriuos windrush shooting ground in the heart of the cotswolds , there will be one of the courses on totally new ground that we have never shot before with all the ground under foot being turf this time .the dates will be weds 24th june up to and including sat 27th june .

i am really pleased also to inform you that we will be running a classic sportrap event on the same days as above on the same venue .more details of both events will follow shortly but dont let this date go by , entries will open early in january 

steve

That's a shame.  Why move the dates?  This is when I usually go on holiday.

Mrs Fortis is going to be disappointed :biggrin:   

Big steve can you do both shoots on the same day is that possible? and will it be REALLY hard, remember i have a new gun I am not used to.

you wont be able to do both on the same day as the classic is two courses .

the change of dates has come about due to fitasc putting the euro champs on the first week in june where the classic normally is 

chubby i can book you into a 5 star barn for a night or two at westfield if you want it !!!!!

The date change is perfect for me Steve...don't need to worry about missing it if 1st cut silage is late!!!

first cut silage , end of june , god sake i used to be sat on my forager in somerset around 20 april !!!!! 

Glasgow is a long way from Somerset!!! NPK went on 1st April last year, target cutting date was 20th May...it rained from the 19th to the 29th of May, cut 1st June, chopped 2nd, rained from the 3rd to the 10th!!!

Latest posts

Back