PROSHOCK AT GROUNDS

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoR

Hello everybody i will be at KEGWORTH shooting ground tommorow doing the sporting shoot, so if anyone wants to have a chat about custom ear protection im the short fat bloke in the PROSHOCK vest fel free to come over. I will have my gear with me to do your moulds if you wish.(depending on how my shoots going there may even be discounts available for shootclay members!). :hunter:

rgds steve o

Steve - do you cater for industry, we have mandatory ear protection in a number of our factories. We use the foam ear plugs I would like to consider having fitted ear protection. Rough cost for a site visit and fitting for 85 people. Please pm me, regards Neil

Back to grange farm on Sunday ! Ask for me at the ground if you need any advice or defenders moulding

Steve, just got my new hearing protection earlier this week from Proshock.  They fit perfectly and are many times better than some of the (useless) ear pluggers that you get at Game/Country Fairs.  Please pass on my thanks to your colleagues.  They have done a superb job.

In the past, I've spent a small fortune with other companies but your ear plugs are the first that -

1) have properly fitted me

2) work. I've got the Hocks and they keep the noise out while allowing me to listen/talk without having to change batteries every day

Top banana.....

Good to hear Dunc. I was just thinking about getting some Hocks for my wife. Who did the moulds for you? Local to us?

Sadly not local to us.  They're down in the West Country but are at some of the big shoots eg The Classic at Windrush in Jun and shows.  Ben got his done at the Shooting Show back in Feb.

I'll speak to the office Monday will and find out when some one is near you, what town are you in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all I will be at hadfields guns and country wear in Loughborough tommorow from 1pm to 8 pm providing advice and hearing protection solutions ! Simon hadfield is running 2 late nights providing mince pies and amazing product selection at his shop.

My wife has just had a pair of impressions done for £25 by a local audiologist in Marlow, Bucks, so can now send them off to SoR to have plugs made. Pm me if anybody needs his details.

Latest posts

Back