Helice Have-a-go Day at Rugby 06-12-14

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Tyred

Following on from the interest shown in the Helice?ZZ thread I have arranged for a Have-a-go at Helice day at Rugby & District Clay Target Club on Saturday 6th December 2014 for anyone wanting to try this challenging discipline without the pressure of a full competition.

Target price is £1 each (down from the usual £1.25 per target). Actual number of targets shot will be down to the individuals wallet but also dependent on how many turn up.

Tea/coffee will be available.

Rugby &DCTC is really easy to get to being located just off Junction 18 of the M1 (Crick).

If there is a demand John will also put on ABT/UT on another layout so you can try that as well if required.

We need a minimum of 10 shooters so please post here or drop me a PM so we can establish how many are interested in coming.

Can't guarantee the weather (it will be December after all) but should be a good day irrespective.

DT

Thanks for arranging it, and I had hoped to go, but I just heard I'll be overseas with work that weekend.

Hope you all have a great time.

Looking forward to it, we normally only shoot it when a comp is on

I'm going to bring the miroku, the 16 bore and the 4.10, will be great to have a play without the competion pressure

Thanks for all the replies chaps. I think we have the minimum to make the day a goer. :)

DT

I would have really liked to have a go at this, unfortunately I can't do that weekend (weekend break away with the Mrs.). Hopefully it will be successful enough for them to set up another day sometime. Have fun folks.

Latest posts

Back