I/C ABT N&DGC

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V8 90

Has Ed seen the light !!

post-2500-0-58612000-1414245669.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 0
Had the pleasure of chatting with Ed Lyons & briefly with Ed Solomons today at N&DGC respectable scores guys !!

Lincolnshire won the Eastrn Counties ABT following a tense 3 way shoot off.

The shoot off was absolutely brilliant. Great to watch and everyone really enjoyed it. Oooohs and aaaahs for every shot. Just awesome and so exciting.

Well done Lincolnshire, (and Norm) fantastic success :)

And not too shabby from the Eds at all, just one clay out of the cash in B for Ed S.

It was a good day out, blustery is not the word!

First 100 ABT and felt I learned a lot so looking forward to shooting another round in less than galeforce conditions! Well done to all those that shot 90+ today, good going!

I knew trap would get you sooner or later....welcome to the Darkside (when I am off back to the Lightside for the next 4 months) :laugh:

It could be wet and cold..and muddy...!!

I knew trap would get you sooner or later....welcome to the Darkside (when I am off back to the Lightside for the next 4 months) :laugh:

It could be wet and cold..and muddy...!!
Camo, Wellies and a Auto for you then. Your enjoy a bit of sporting for a change, plus when you come back to Trap your be well on it after a rest. xD

Camo, Wellies and a Auto for you then. Your enjoy a bit of sporting for a change, plus when you come back to Trap your be well on it after a rest. xD
Errr it is not a rest....it is intensive prep for Dubai....so i do not look as big a dick as i probably will end up. :laugh:

I will need to go back to international trap comps for a rest.... :wink:

Do not look as big a dick :)

Priceless

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be doing that ed I love Dr not enough of it these days as that mamby pamby double trap gets all the lime light. Double rise is proper thing :)

Latest posts

Back