another from south oxon

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tebbsy

Morning,

Back in the day i shot for my uni on a local clubs section eleven, but stopped after graduating.

Recently i have started again, got my SCC and a SH gun.

i have had a few refresher lessons at the Oxford Gun Co and as a treat one at Royal Berks. i have shot, comon leys, oxford gun and recently Dorchester Gun Club (found on the oxfordshire cpsa website, extremely friendly bunch).

this weekend i'm away but following weekend im planning on shooting Dorchester Gun Club and Crazy Bear, they are within 10mins of each other so very convenient.

CPSA comp membership has arrived so time to get a classification, taking a day off on thurs 6th to shoot ej churchill. Subsiquent reg ESP will be at weston wood i think.

any ideas and advice greatly recieved.

Tebbsy

Welcome along, enjoy.  Weston Wood is good ground for registered shoots, quite a few of us :hi:go along.  Probably see you there some time (you have to wear a red carnation on your cap...!)   

Morning,

Back in the day i shot for my uni on a local clubs section eleven, but stopped after graduating.

Recently i have started again, got my SCC and a SH gun.

i have had a few refresher lessons at the Oxford Gun Co and as a treat one at Royal Berks. i have shot, comon leys, oxford gun and recently Dorchester Gun Club (found on the oxfordshire cpsa website, extremely friendly bunch).

this weekend i'm away but following weekend im planning on shooting Dorchester Gun Club and Crazy Bear, they are within 10mins of each other so very convenient.

CPSA comp membership has arrived so time to get a classification, taking a day off on thurs 6th to shoot ej churchill. Subsiquent reg ESP will be at weston wood i think.

any ideas and advice greatly recieved.

Tebbsy
Great plan. Say hi if you see me at EJ Churchill. (I will have "EJ Churchill" on my back as long as it hasn't got too cold to wear a skeet vest..)

Latest posts

Back