Nat I/C ESP

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philmoss

This weekend at Barrow Heath sees the last of the CPSA Sporting events for 2014 with the National Inter Counties Sporting Championship........

This event is open to all shooters, not just those who are in their County teams.

Looking forward to seeing our regular supporters as well as some new faces to the ground.

There are a few places left for the Saturday which is squadded with advance telephone entries required to 07836 676654.Sunday is a open entry from 9am untill 2pm.....

Look forward to seeing you all !!!

It was a good course. It was a shame that either my chokes were taken when I was up on the platform shooting stand 13 or I inadvertently left them at stand 13 and someone picked them up and didn't hand them in. I had five pairs of Browning chokes (invector I think is the name, the old-fashioned small ones, usually black) - cyl, skeet, 1/2, 3/4, full - in a transparent plastic box. If anyone gets any information on what happened to them I'd be very grateful to know. I've left a number at the ground and will be reporting it to the non-emergency number on Monday. 

Hopefully someone picked them up and forgot to hand them in. Shooters are normally fairly honest. I left a pair of glasses at barrow recently and someone handed them in.

Hopefully someone picked them up and forgot to hand them in. Shooters are normally fairly honest. I left a pair of glasses at barrow recently and someone handed them in.
Prolly out of pity as they were £3 a pair petrol station specials. :lol:   :lol:

Someone's forgot to hand my full Optima set in for the last 12 years.  :lol:

What a lovely day and I thoroughly enjoyed the shoot. Lovely to see so many of you around the course. Liz you look great for someone 8 weeks off D day! Sorry about your chokes - lets hope they turn up. The gent with Ed Solomon I apologise I am having a really senior moment and have forgotten your name but thank you for allowing me to mount your gun, very nice gun.

What a lovely day and I thoroughly enjoyed the shoot. Lovely to see so many of you around the course. Liz you look great for someone 8 weeks off D day! Sorry about your chokes - lets hope they turn up. The gent with Ed Solomon I apologise I am having a really senior moment and have forgotten your name but thank you for allowing me to mount your gun, very nice gun.
Just so many comments I could make.

That would be me Sian :) And you're very welcome :) Nice chatting with you.

Yes,a great day! I think Phil set a fantastic course,pitched it perfectly IMO.

Anybody know the final scores?

I got there in the end Wayne with a bit of detective work! Thank you, it was good to chat. Is the grip thing on your gun called a pistol grip? Although way too big for my hand I do like the thumb and finger set up you've got.

The Yorkshire lasses were victorious again..Don't know any other results 'cause I was too knackered to stay back.'after an 8 hour round trip. The shoot was excellent  with some very good target presentations. I would say it was set for the occasion. from Auntie.

I got there in the end Wayne with a bit of detective work! Thank you, it was good to chat. Is the grip thing on your gun called a pistol grip? Although way too big for my hand I do like the thumb and finger set up you've got.
Do you know what,I have no idea what it's called! Haha! The complete stock is called an Evocomp,I know that much. A pistol grip is what you have on your gun.

Do you know what,I have no idea what it's called! Haha! The complete stock is called an Evocomp,I know that much. A pistol grip is what you have on your gun.
You learn something new everyday or at least I do. I really did like the idea of the steadiness that must come with that sort of hold, something for my future maybe.

I think perhaps ergonomic? Hence 'Ergosign'
The term anatomical started ( I think ) when match pistols both air and powder were fitted with intricate grips that meant they fitted the mould of the fingers/hand, sometimes to the extent that you could almost hold them with next to no muscle pressure; ergonomic is just as good a description.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back