Browning 725 sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishgunner

Did a search not much came up (could be me using it wrong) any opinions on the browning 725 a friend is thinking of buying one, an I don't know much about Brownings ( comb was always to high for me)

I'm on my second now. Love the gun handles well, solid in construction and swings smoothly (my latest is a 32" Black edition).

Can't go far wrong with a Browning (assuming it suites you).

Good guns, mechanical trigger, well balanced, well made. Only down side is the aesthetics aren't to everyone's taste. Some would also argue they're not a traditional Browning, some would also suggest they have gone too much like a Beretta in shape and handling. But they are excellant guns there is no doubt about it.

Thanks for the replies I'll pass them on, i do think the black gun looks very nice

I borrowed one a couple of months ago, very nice to use and my friend has just bought the 725 Black 32'' and he is really pleased. It is worth noting that I looked at a few in a gun shop and found that not all the stocks seem to be the same comb height so there must be several specs available which makes it tricky if you are going to see one at a gun shop a fair distance away and it is too high for you.

I am looking to buy a 30'' adj stock for my wife.

Phil

Shoot one regularly 32" sporter absolutely love it! Don't go for other chokes the Browning ones are brill!

Well he bought the gun 32 adjustable comb, I'm impressed it shoots very well, it don't feel like any other browning Iv shot kinda like a cross between a beretta & a browning I liked it a lot

I bought mine after trying it at an open day, it just felt right in my hands. I am fairly new to clay shooting and still in C class but this gun is so easy to shoot with that I have hopes of B class with it. You never know!

I tried a mates at the end of last season. I could not believe how bad the trigger was. Worst ever.

However, I had tried a demo at North Ayrshire which was not the same at all.

Not sure what to make of that...

Sorry Andy, was reading (or misreading) while driving a tractor about the yard...

Latest posts

Back