Team Gold for GBR Skeet women

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Tyred

After a tie (with Slovakia) in the number of targets hit GBR are currently showing in Gold medal place, I assume on count back??

Elena Allen qualified for Semi-final (73) and Amber Hill (72) in shoot-off with four others for the semi-final but crashed out unfortunately. Still, team Gold not so bad :)

Finals live tonight although a bit of confusion as to what time?? May be 5.00, 5.30 our time or according to the ISSF clock 3 hours 30 minutes (so not live then?)

DT

Elena won silver in the gold/silver medal match and a Quota Place for Rio.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even made CFM (Cumbria) news this morning, or maybe my brain had melted and I was hallucinating.
Good for them - but I still had to sit through a report on the 'Black Pudding Throwing Championships' on BBC Breakfast this morning - they actually sent reporters and cameras to it. 

Typical waste of space BBC

Good stuff... at least it is reaching their news teams. 

Just need editorial coverage to support now... 

Aye, result also been on Radio 5 live several times.

Well done to the Lasses for team Gold, and for the individual silver. Great results.

Phil*

Interview with the girls on BBC TV news this morning!!!. Can be viewed on BBC web site, don't know how to get it onto forum site.

Aye, it was on R5 before I got to work, about 7:20am. I heard Amber being interviewed, good work all around I'd say. 

Latest posts

Back