Our Man LES Contemplating DTL.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garry2749

:girlcrazy:  Heres our man with a hang over contemplating DTL. :girlcrazy:

Southeren Counties DTL inter counties.

Bless Him.

post-1597-0-90388400-1410718895.jpg

Attachments

• LES (2).jpg
    LES (2).jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 0
You git!!!!! You cannot be trusted with a camera! Just glad reserves were not called! Anyway.....it wasn't a hangover, I just couldn't focus properly, must have been the lack of sleep....only about four hours! The late night egg, chips and beans were also laying a bit heavy possibly. Anyway all cured this afternoon in the pub!!!

You git!!!!! You cannot be trusted with a camera! Just glad reserves were not called! Anyway.....it wasn't a hangover, I just couldn't focus properly, must have been the lack of sleep....only about four hours! The late night egg, chips and beans were also laying a bit heavy possibly. Anyway all cured this afternoon in the pub!!!
Did you have a wind problem?

It's always worth contemplating whether to or not.

Did you have a wind problem?

It's always worth contemplating whether to or not.
No, I didn't but I think Gazza had a issue though. Not only that, he went off into the gun shop and got one of those fancy long sleeve Perazzi vests! What a poser!!! Now he's talking about getting a bloody Perazzi sporter, only a cheap mxs of course....about £4k I think!!! Cheap????? The lad is seriously minted...must be!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's my good mate les trying to get his subconscious mind working, you can see the zen like state that he has reached.

He can't be minted.

He's not Bossed up.
He already has the biggest arsenal in Doreset, including MX8 and DT10, as well as some very dubious looking auto's and pumps!!! In fact yesterdaty we caught him looking at camo autos and some autos with what were basicall open rifle sights and a grip rather like an M16 !!!! He is without doubt a very a potentially dangerous character, especially as he is now County Secretary!!! We have to be very careful of everything we say or do, he is hovering about with his bloody camera and probably records conversations too. He's a bit like a cross between the paperazzi and the secret service, the man is a menace!!! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's my good mate les trying to get his subconscious mind working, you can see the zen like state that he has reached.
Any mind would have been good yesterday Ian, subconscious or otherwise! Anyway.....mmmm.......Zen like state!!! Yes I like that....down the pub they call it something else, something to do with bouncing off walls!!

something to do with bouncing off walls!! "

So, you incorporate exercise into the fluid replacement activities? :nyam:  

Charlie, fluid replacement is crucial down this way mate. When it comes to bouncing off walls, well I rarely seem to have much recollection of it!

Anyway, anyone would contemplate if asked to be a reserve for this lot!

post-951-0-35445500-1410879924.jpg

Attachments

• FB_20140916_16_00_16_Saved_Picture.jpg
    FB_20140916_16_00_16_Saved_Picture.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 0
Ha...motley crew indeed mike! The Dorset Hillbillies DTL team, the banjo player was just out of camera shot.

Motley crew.

Seen them at

Monsters of rock festival 84.

Just saying :)

Ah yes , Well ! You may take the piss but it wont last, as I propose, we be, soon be, known as......

The "Southern Counties Gypsies" with no home, wandering around every one elses patch taking what we can.

Already asked our secretary for new branding for next year !

June I think ?

Branding, eh?  Way past cool!  What with tattoos and piercing being on the LIST I would have thot that branding would be as well.

So what do your brands look like?  Some kinda Celtic tribal pattern?    :pilot:

Branding, eh?  Way past cool!  What with tattoos and piercing being on the LIST I would have thot that branding would be as well.

So what do your brands look like?  Some kinda Celtic tribal pattern?    :pilot:
Gazza was thinking more figure of "8" from his MX8 barrels ofter a session on OT !

Should go well I think with the "hoopy" ear rings, me thinks ?

That metal you have there scrap mate ??? :tommy:

The Dorset Nomads with guns !!  Were gonna need a field and some traps then we can put on what we like. :girlcrazy:

Les could do the refreshments, Quality control and all that. :crazy:

The Dorset Nomads sounds rather like a biker gang! Yep we only need a field and traps as Gaz says, surely we could rent a field somewhere, Dorset is full of the things!! Be good if the field was near a pub too!!

Latest posts

Back