Shootclay cup - A few Q's for Matt :)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santa2512

HI Matt,

Just thought,  with the main event imminent,  are there any specific  things that we need to bring / do from our side?

How long before our rotation do we need to register ?

do we need to bring anything paperwork / document wise ?

How do we find the rest of our squad? 

:santa:

Check in before your rotation.... I'd suggest an hour, or 45 mins, or less. Then get kitted up, make yourself comfortable and find your starting stand.... It will be written on your scorecard, and one of the nice people will tell you.

Get to the stand with some spare time, and introduce yourself to the rest of your squad who will be waiting.

Enjoy.

Get there early and do the pool shoots :) . Santa remember extra cartridges just in case of no birds. Can't wait.

Get there early and do the pool shoots :) . Santa remember extra cartridges just in case of no birds. Can't wait.
Indeedy, getting  well excited ....   got my check list started :)

Pool shoots?    how many ? how much?  and how many carts am i liable to need .

Check in before your rotation.... I'd suggest an hour, or 45 mins, or less. Then get kitted up, make yourself comfortable and find your starting stand.... It will be written on your scorecard, and one of the nice people will tell you.

Get to the stand with some spare time, and introduce yourself to the rest of your squad who will be waiting.

Enjoy.
Cheers :)

Excited?  I'll say! Car's already loaded and ready - just need to put the gun in, and it's only Wednesday!!

Excited?  I'll say! Car's already loaded and ready - just need to put the gun in, and it's only Wednesday!!
Must admit,  gun cleaned , clothes all prepared ...  etc    

more excited than chrimbo . 

Back