Help for centre vision

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave1969

Hi

I'm trying to obtain a little help for my son who has just taken up shooting, he is ambidextrous with centre vision ie he has no master eye but the effects of this seem to be a problem with seeing two barrels.

Has anybody had any experience of the RedEye system from the guy who makes the ArrowLaser.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Any means of partially obscuring the "off eye's" view of the end of the barrel, should help the required eye, to take over. 

It may not be the best method, and others will likely have other ideas, but it will certainly work to begin with if not as a solution.

Shot Spot is an alternative to the Red Eye...possibly superior, less visible to an onlooker.  You can just use some opaque tape or similar to begin with.

shotspot5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't confuse "seeing two barrels" with a cross dominance issue.

Everyone will have two ghost images when focussing on the clay. Lyonnnnnnns!

As Ed says.

I'm no expert but first you have to get him to ensure he isn't focussing on the gun as we all see two barrels if we do that.

Sorry very late to this thread - nothing more for me to add!

One clay, two barrels is totally normal, as long as he focuses on the clay his brain will work out which does what.

The only time this may change is if the "off eye" takes over noticeably - then occlusion of some description can help.

Latest posts

Back