Mr Lyons strikes again

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilS

I had to mention this...............

I was 'chatting' with Ed on Sunday evening (pm's on here) about not needing prescription lenses for shooting yet blah blah blah, and asked, just in case (you never know until you ask!!), whether my RE Rangers case was under guarantee because the zip had never worked!

Cheeky, I know, but like I said you never know!

Imagine my joy when Postie turned up this morning with a parcel in his mitts from one E Lyons Esq.

Mr Lyons, you've done it again!!

First class service from a top bloke!

Nuff said!

Just home from having Mr Lyons put my eyeballs and everything connected to them through a very thorough assessment, upside is that apart from my lenses getting a bit stiff with old age (bit like my joints), the rest is pretty much in A1 condition and functioning very well. Gone for a pair of  the Randolph Edge glasses so should be able to see what I'm missing much better in 3 weeks or so :crazy:

Really nice bloke, extremely knowledgeable and thorough, thought I knew a fair bit about eyeballs (di-sected and drew enough of them in biology) and light/colours (photography) but came away realising I'd barely scratched the surface.

Latest posts

Back