New Perazzi

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FARMER

Ordering a new MX8 Trap,been offered the chance to go to factory.Is it worth going? Anybody on here been? If I go, what can I expect? Thanks FARMER

Jump at the chance, not only will you get to see how the gun is made but you can also choose the wood you want for the stock, and get it fitted to you.

:biggrin:   :biggrin:   :biggrin:

Ab-so-bloody-lutely !!

If you are spending that kind of money on a gun why would you not want to pick the timber and have it made to fit you ??

Check out the Perazzi Experience video on Youtube or go to Chris Potter Country Sports website to find the link from there.

Me jealous? You betcha

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
perazzi  way overrated  way overpriced ,    miroku  better gun  totally . 
Yes you are right Miroku's are great at holding up runner beans.........

That's when the fight started

Tin helmet on and duck for cover

Ordering a new MX8 Trap,been offered the chance to go to factory.Is it worth going? Anybody on here been? If I go, what can I expect? Thanks FARMER
Nah...place is a poxy old shed, near some hills. As for their gallery, I wouldn't put my kids drawings up in it, for fear of embarrassment. And the food is crap...
Tell you what, let me go over for you...save you the torture!

:)

If you want to spend some serious money?

Why not do a Miroku factory tour?

Yep a Miroku is great for holding up runner beans, it also works on Group 4 and anywhere else a RELIABLE shotgun is required.

P.S. Oh, and yes, I have shot many Perazzi's and even been unfortunate enough to have owned some of them.

G g g g g g g g GG g g g g g Oooooooooooooooooooo

You will love it.

You can take in TAV Concaverde (nick name Lonato) for a bit of trap shooting as well.....whilst you are there.

15zpg8.jpg

I absolutely adore Persian carpets, stupendously cheap investment which you can px after 20 years and get more money in real terms than what you paid. :asciidity:

Yes and Perazzi owners are paying for it all
Perversely they can work out cheaper than regular carpets, in the last 12 years we've had the landing & stairs done 3 times, the bathrooms lino twice and the same with two of the bedrooms ! Try as I might they charged me to take them away, with oriental carpets (Persian in particular) the more use they get the higher the price goes in many cases. So Mr. Perazzi was actually quite savvy.

See what I mean? 

Shoddy looking place...look at all the holes in the roof, letting the light in...bloody old rags on the floor..., weeds growing up in the corners...it wouldn't take much to have bit of a tidy up now, would it?

Latest posts

Back