EJ Churchill ESP registered / Side by side championship. 7.8.14

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

Thursday 7th will be great at EJ Churchill, as they will host both their registered ESP shoot and the European side by side championship. The same course used for both I believe. There is usually a great pool shoot on at this event (aimed at the sxs but could be shot for fun with an o/u).

You can enter either competition 10am to 5pm (no booking required) but you must shoot the reg shoot first if doing both. Guns supplied for the sxs shoot if you don't have one.

Details below.

http://www.ejchurchill.com/european-side-by-side-competition-2014/?utm_source=E.J.Churchill+Shooting+Ground&utm_campaign=fc17585ec0-Members_Newsletter_Summer20146_3_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e085d0d8c3-fc17585ec0-58061585

http://www.ejchurchill.com/shooting-ground/cpsa-registered-shoot/

Ready and oiled. :)

post-76-0-32049700-1407346894.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 0
Lovely sunny day, good turnout and decent catering on.

Well.. Anybody want to buy my sxs, just pm me! I think my shooting style has changed since I last shot it and it was all very confusing. No practice beforehand was silly.. never mind.  :banghead:

The registered shoot was better, but my head was somewhere else for the first three stands, dropping four where it should have been 0 or 1.. Usual thing; buckled down subsequently and only missed another two, for 94 on a course that featured nothing really nasty. I saw Richard Faulds arriving and told him I thought my score was 4 or 5 light. Turns out I was wrong, as he added the full missing 6 to my score!!!! Well shot RF. :bow:

Too much oil on the grip and fore-end perhaps? (Just trying to find a plausible excuse for you Will!).  :biggrin:
The gun is lovely, just pretty different from the one gun that I usually use! I was sussing it out in the end and even straighted a stand that I had dropped one on with the o/u. Beware the shooter with one gun..

Saw your car Will but not you - well shot. Enjoyed the ESP reg shoot and came away with 71/100 and can say honestly I let a few escape that should not have.

The gun is lovely, just pretty different from the one gun that I usually use! I was sussing it out in the end and even straighted a stand that I had dropped one on with the o/u. Beware the shooter with one gun..
Did you burn your hands on barrels.

Saw loads of people wearing one glove (Michael Jackson style) on the barrel hand.

Can just about shoot 5 pairs without having to moonwalk and grab crotch.
Hope it was not that perculiar female scorers crotch.

She told my friend to break his semi-auto.

So he smashed it over a fence post.

Ha only joking.

She did at time annoy the shooter in the stand who called for birds whilst she was interrogating my mate.

Grabbing her crotch might cheer her up.

Latest posts

Back