Women's trap final

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Australia GOLD

Cyprus    SILVER

England  BRONZE

Well shot Girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well shot Caz....proud of you ...well deserved.

I watched the finals. Well done Caroline, the TV pictures were good. I've never seen the targets so clearly on tv (well pc screen) before. Gives a good indication of the angles an speed of an OT target.

I recorded bbc3 all afternoon and i cant find it :(

I tried that too ips, BUT I was also watching on the laptop thingy. Thank God for Grandkids, they have occasional uses and NOT just as gun bearers.

Could only find it on laptop.

The BBC coverage is rubbish if you are not there to see it live. They are not putting up all the videos so that you can watch after the event. #bringbackISSFTVquick

I want my licence fee back i was robbed

Probably not but will give it a go otherwise will watch in office sometime.

Thanks

ON Iplayer it is still down as bart buddon shooting complex and the images are all over the shop (shotgun layout image for the 10m air pistol) and a background image of Vincent Hancock a chuffin american!

Does no one at the BBC shoot? Or care about accuracy? There would be uproar if they got the times wrong for the swimming or showed a boxing ring instead of a dojo....

Well done to all who won a medal.

A thousand curses on the clowns who ran the shoot, and a hundred thousand curses on the so called filming by the Beeb. Abysmal is the word to describe the crap that was on TV. It could have been filmed better with a Box Brownie camera.

Phil* 

Well done to all who won a medal.

A thousand curses on the clowns who ran the shoot, and a hundred thousand curses on the so called filming by the Beeb. Abysmal is the word to describe the crap that was on TV. It could have been filmed better with a Box Brownie camera.

Phil*
Eh!

I watched it live on thd pc and it looked good to me. Cant seem to find the highlights now but poss cause its after midnight.

Hopefully (between meetings etc)I'll get chance to catch see the men's final. Good luck to Dave sip & Dave B.

Watched it last night via the BBC I player.

Click on the Categories icon at the bottom of the page. Select 'Sport'. Then scroll all the way to the right of the page (search a-z). Scroll down to 'C' until you get to Commonwealth shooting (8 episodes). Picture is from London Olympics?

As for the coverage, well it's not quite as good as the Olympics but it's not bad and certainly a lot better than nothing!

DT

EDIT: Should have added that the above applies to an Ipad !

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon the filming has improved as the games have gone on, lets face it how many times have beeb actually been required to film live clay shooting, to my mind the footage from trap has been the best yet. The competitions have been riveting in all disciplines with pretty much every final & shoot off going to the wire.

Latest posts

Back