scores : what's going on.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasper

As in previous post somewhere, I am now waiting three weeks for one score and 17 days for another to be registered .And to cap it all one of my scores already registered had now disappeared. So has the mega IT system installed with our money gone Pete tong??, are the grounds just lazy and have not sent scores.?? ( doesn't explain the disappearing score) Wtf is going on. ??.

Answers on a post card .

Jasper

IT system at HQ is in meltdown at the moment....I spoke to HQ on another topic yesterday and they were almost at pulling hair out time.

They are working on it.

:wink:

So stop moaning (joke)

As in previous post somewhere, I am now waiting three weeks for one score and 17 days for another to be registered .And to cap it all one of my scores already registered had now disappeared. So has the mega IT system installed with our money gone Pete tong??, are the grounds just lazy and have not sent scores.?? ( doesn't explain the disappearing score) Wtf is going on. ??.

Answers on a post card .

Jasper
There is a an excuse message on cpsa web site for this misshap

Regards Rob

thanks . missed the bit on cpsa website.  only worried because they were actually good scores :biggrin:

moan over :wink:   :wink:   :laugh:

I notice the Holywell shoot has gone from my list .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I'm almost relieved to hear this as one of my scores has disappeared too - I thought it was just me!

What is this addiction hook to wanting to have scores registered......is some sort of Narcasistic brag...?? :laugh:

No excuses, but an explanation. We are continuing to have some system problems but we are getting there. Trust me, it been pretty complicated and at a time when we have been away at some big events (BO DTL, DTL H/I, Euro DTL & CLA). Systems are now coming back to life here at HQ and we are catching up with memberships, scores & fixtures. The next step is to get the website data fixed. Please bear with us for a bit longer. Your scores, good or not so good will return (one day!).

Thanks

Stuart Oldman

Operations Manager
CPSA HQ

24/07/14

narcissistic Nic
Spelling was never my strong point and it is a very long complicated word....with a lot of I's C's and S's...so I just run with whatever g. Oooogle throws up. Did not know we have a new spelling posting police. :wink:

Too the back of the class Nic, your just a northern thicko like me :)

Looks like British Shooting cannot spell either....taken from their website just now...

"As well as each Shooter walking out behind their respected countries, there were further spotlights on Isle Of Man Double Trap shooter Tim Kneale, who bared the flag for his country."

Thought the past tense of to bear....is bore...?

He bore the flag for his country.

Latest posts

Back