MX8 trap gun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you checked Guntrader? There's always some on there. Chris Potter in Kent or Bywell somewhere in the far north are Perazzi dealers and usually have some in stock.

Hodnet have my MX8 SC3 for sale, semi Monte Carlo adjustable stock, oil finished beautiful has 30" barrels but you can obviously get some more barrels if the length is wrong for you (Mr J Jefferies my be able to help for some special ones).

Thank you all for your responses

I have been watching the various gun selling sites as suggested, but I had wondered if a post on this forum might lead to an individual knowing of someone who is considering selling there gun or even selling their own!

Depends how much you want spend really. Potter and certainly. By well tend to charge top prices and are both a long way away from you.

Just do a bingle search for MX8 for sale and follow the link to 'guns for sale'. There are quite a number on there.

Good luck

DT

Potter's defiantly had a used one a month or 2 ago maybe top price but they'll always cut a fair deal 

Thank you all for your responses

I have been watching the various gun selling sites as suggested, but I had wondered if a post on this forum might lead to an individual knowing of someone who is considering selling there gun or even selling their own!
Well now you ask Andy Lloyd of Shropshire Gunsmiths has one for sale for £2800. I think it is on Guntrader ( look for an MX8 in Shropshire). I believe it could be his own competition gun. Give him a call on

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Uk gun repairs have several P guns at keen prices not sure on the spec and they weren't on GT when I was there.

Thank you all for your responses!

I am looking at one next week but nothing definite as yet, so any further information you may have on the whereabouts of a keeper would be greatly appreciated!

Andycf, buying a Perazzi second hand can be quite difficult as they are all very different. Unlike most other makes you could line up 10 different 30"trap guns and no two will be alike. When you order a new one you can specify almost everything. Bore diameter, parallel or tapered rib, bead type and colour, "v" or coil spring trigger, fixed choke or multi. The list goes on. I would suggest you try a few and find out what YOU like, make a list of the "must have" attributes and search for those guns for sale.

It may sound painful and long winded but it will be worth it. Don't jump at the first one you find.

Pm me if you want to chat it over. I've just been through it myself.

Latest posts

Back