Royal berkshire challenge trophy 100 reg

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a message from RBSS about this one:

Due to unprecedented demand, The Royal Berkshire Shooting School only has a few places left on its first CPSA registered shoot, The Challenge Trophy. We have the following numbers of spaces left: Monday - 8, Tuesday - 12 and Wednesday - 9. If you would like to take part, YOU MUST BOOK by 4pm Saturday 2 August. No entries will be accepted on the day of the competition.

To book, call: 01491 672900.  

cspa-shoot.jpg

I am in with my mate.....can't wait..!

#learnfromthebest

The straw-bale / pub stars from my village have booked me in with them on Tuesday at 12. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
And remember folks, NO shorts allowed! (Kicks Hornets nest and runs..)

There will be a dress code in place on all three days of the competition and The Royal Berkshire Shooting School, with respect to its sponsors, kindly asks you to adhere to the dress code for this event. We will welcome competitors with smart casual wear, but please refrain from wearing:

Cut-off jeans or shorts
T-shirts (Polo shirts are fine)
Vest tops
Flip-flops​

There will be a dress code in place on all three days of the competition and The Royal Berkshire Shooting School, with respect to its sponsors, kindly asks you to adhere to the dress code for this event. We will welcome competitors with smart casual wear, but please refrain from wearing:

Cut-off jeans or shorts

Vest tops

Flip-flops​
What not even camo one's

Cut-off jeans or shorts

Vest tops

Flip-flops​
What about a Kilt ????  :biggrin:

+1 for wednesday I think @ 12  Looking forward to the Amigo's getting together again for a few laughs and enjoy the course  :thumbsu:
had to pull out of this one  :thumbsd: sorry lads but got a few pheasants turning up this week...shoot well lads ...my brother has took my place..

Best of luck with the birds mark, I hope the weather is kind for you while they harden off a bit.

Looking forward to shooting with you, shortlegs and Stewart in the white gold cup, glad we managed to fix a day to shoot together at last

Regards Ashley

Best of luck with the birds mark, I hope the weather is kind for you while they harden off a bit.

Looking forward to shooting with you, shortlegs and Stewart in the white gold cup, glad we managed to fix a day to shoot together at last

Regards Ashley
evening Ashley,

hope this weather stays in warm for next 10 days give them a good a start..been very good weather here for the cover crops this year and maze looks very good.

hope all going well for you my friend and looking forward to shooting with you and having a good chat and laugh at white gold..be nice to have a chill before game season kicks off hard...

my first day is 18th october and mainly partridge drives for the sons of the syndicate.

All the best

mark

Regards Ashley
evening Ashley,

hope this weather stays in warm for next 10 days give them a good a start..been very good weather here for the cover crops this year and maze looks very good.

hope all going well for you my friend and looking forward to shooting with you and having a good chat and laugh at white gold..be nice to have a chill before game season kicks off hard...

my first day is 18th october and mainly partridge drives for the sons of the syndicate.

All the best

mark
Looking forward to shooting with you too Ashley been awhile since we shot together and always enjoy your company.

Sorry you can't make it wednesday Mark , hope the weather holds to give the young birds a good chance to weather in and harden off.. very heavy showers here at the mo this side of the bridge but forcast is to get better by sunday and going into next week. Good to hear the cover crops are doing well for you mate and your plans are coming together for the shoot.

Catch up with you soon my friend

Gareth

Have fun and shoot well at royal Berkshire Gareth, would love to go myself but got 2 welsh qualifiers and the shoot clay cup in the next 3 weeks, some pigeons to sort out, and do some work in between, catch up soon, let me know how it goes

Cheers mate

Have fun and shoot well at royal Berkshire Gareth, would love to go myself but got 2 welsh qualifiers and the shoot clay cup in the next 3 weeks, some pigeons to sort out, and do some work in between, catch up soon, let me know how it goes

Cheers mate
Shoot well at the qualifiers Ash have a good run up to Fauxdegla tomorrow for that one hope the weather will be kind to you. If you need a hand with the pigeons let me know. :hunter: Shot the FITASC at hartys today good targets finished with a 69 left a few there should have had, wont say anymore or be accuesed of a thread hijack  :laugh:

Back