Greetings from the Gulf of Mexico

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Edwards

Hello Everyone!

My name is Mark, and I hail from the Mississippi Gulf Coast in the States.  I am an avid waterfowler, retriever trainer and clay shooter, depending on the season.  I shoot NSCA sporting tournaments, with about 1,000 birds registered this year.  I would like to shoot more FITASC, and am looking forward to our first FITASC tournament in Mississippi the first week of August.  I dabble in ATA Trap (DTL) for fun, and occassionaly shoot low gun skeet to stay on form for sporting.  I found this site looking for English Sporting forums, and look forward to learning more about the UK clay shooting culture. 

Best Regards,

Mark

Hello Mark and welcome ,

Here is the place to learn about all things clay shooting , hope you have a sense of humour also,

Occasionally you're gonna need it.

Hi Mark,   
welcomeani.gif
 to PW! Enjoy your visits    
good.gif

Welcome Mark. Not sure about the "UK Shooting Culture"!!! On this forum you will find many different views about clay shooting in its various forms, you will see things that are anti this or that and a fair amount of (mostly) friendly leg pulling between the disciplines.

Mark - 

These people are vicious!!  They'll try to tear you up for imaginary reasons if they can't find anything else.

Keep copies of everything you post here JIC you need it for the litigation.

Wacher back, cuz you never know when you're on your own here

Mark - 

These people are vicious!!  They'll try to tear you up for imaginary reasons if they can't find anything else.

Keep copies of everything you post here JIC you need it for the litigation.

Wacher back, cuz you never know when you're on your own here
....and you still come back for more Charlie!!! I guess a good sense of humour and a thick skin can help on here!

Latest posts

Back