World sporting USA 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry1

Can anyone tell me date and location in Florida for 2015 world sporting ?

Yes it is being held there. John Wooley told me...but I forgot the dates. I will email him unless someone else comes up with info.

14-19th April at South Florida Gun Club.

The week prior will be the Florida State Championships at Quail Creek Plantation (about 40 mins away) so it could be a great trip if you can combine the two ;)

Quail Creek and South Florida shooting Club are to fantastic grounds, QC is a great shooting ground I have shot the Seminole there and Dougs club is just phenomenal and it's in a great part of Florida twenty minutes from Stuart/Palm City area two and half hours south of Orlando

Could be a pricey month!!

What is the best airport to fly in to? Miami or Orlando, or is there another one?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would fly in to Orlando as the drive down it is one road you just go south east on the turnpike for 2.5 hours, I am going next Wednesday to visit Doug and do a bit of shooting happy days!!  

Hi all newbie here. Just looking to book accommodation etc for world sporting and quail creek, just thought id check procedure with Nsca and they have said dates for world sporting are 7 to 12 April. Anyone got a contact at South Florida Shooting to confirm dates. Like to do quail creek too but looks like dates may clash. Thanks

Further update South Florida Shooting confirm dates 14 to 19 April with details/booking info to go on their web soon. With Quail creek week before 2 weeks shooting in the sun superb.Roll on

This is getting confusing, Just had an email from Glynne Moseley (NSCA Assistant Director) Saying

The 2015 World Sporting Clays Championship will be held at South Florida
Shooting Club, in Palm City, FL, April 7 - April 12, 2015.
Any idea whats going on Florida1 ?

Also Ive heard that the Florida state championship is around the same time ? any news on that would be great as i would like to do both.

How many going then ??  Perhaps a good up meet up in Florida. Dose any one know how far from Haines city we normally stay in the Virgin bungalows there, i feel a plan coming on.  :girlcrazy:

Bring it on then Gary, lets see if we can get this together !

Les ?....? You there ?

Les you up for some sporting???? :crazy:   sure you can convert the old k gun POA/POI comb, bottom barrel pointing 

at the moon, top barrel in the sand. Your love shooting with Americans they are well up for it. :comando:

Hi Guys, the world English sporting will be held at South Florida Shooting Club April 15 -19th 2015.We are getting some final details done and we will have entry information probably early next week on winscoreonline.com.

The club phone number is (001) 772 597 5852,or email olivia at [email protected] if you have any questions,which im sure there will be.We have a bunch of hotels that are 10- 20 minutes from the club, we are working on special rates for this event,more on this to follow.There is a hotel on the beach for those of you that may be bringing family which is 30 minutes away,it also has a nice golf course.

We are pretty central to both Miami and Orlando airports,Orlando is about 1 hour 45 minutes,Miami is around 1 hour 30 minutes.we are very close to the main highway that you will travel on from either airport so getting to us is very easy.If you are changing planes else where then West Palm Beach international airport is 40 minutes south of the club.

we will have 2, 100 target prelims,100 target 5 stand,100 target FITASC,50 target sub gauge event (.410,28,20 gauge),and of course the 200 target main event.There will be games (pool shoots) and practice areas as well.

The temperature in florida in April is usually in the low to mid 80's so its very pleasant to shoot in.

We look forward to seeing a lot of Brits out here and hopefully you can give the Americans a run for their money.

Thanks,

Doug

Latest posts

Back