All-round clay cartridge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martindd

Been shooting express power blue 7.5 for sporting any 9 for skeet both PW ,is there a cartridge suitable for both? As I'm thinking of maybe buying a 1000

Thanks Martin

I'm trying Hull Pro one 8's at the min - seem fine so far - I've tried some Gamebore Blue Diamond 8's, they were fine too.

I've also got 1000 Gamebore Evo 8's to try - The Pro Ones are my favourite up to now out of the various brands/shot sizes I've tried.

I used to shoot Danarm 8's many years ago - loved em - I used them cos they were cheap & I had confidence in them - now I can afford what ever make I want so I'm trying out all the Brands I want to get it out of my system !!

I had to order the Pro ones, the Gamebore Black Gold's & the Evos but the Blue Diamond were on stock locally - I have an RFD who'll try & get me any to try. Have a word with your local RFD & see if he'll get you some to try.

I say Ian would you be taking the pi:::::::::::::: :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, nothing to do with the colour, it's the ones that go BANG! that's the way forward :good:

Serious response to the OP:

To buy 1000 carts for the price break makes sense.

28g 8 or 7.5 is the usual best ESP tool. Ideally plas wad.

A 24g 8 or 9 is great for skeet (but the 28g 8 will sure do the job).

So, buy 500 of each. Almost every shop will do you the 1000 rate like that.

Serious response?  What's that all about? (Sorry Ips, you missed that one!)

I say any colour you like as long as it's BLACK (Excluding those awful Eley Firsts or whatever they are. They just put them in the wrong colour case!!)

Once you've tried Black you'll never go back (Allegedly!!)  :biggrin:

Serious response to the OP:

To buy 1000 carts for the price break makes sense.

28g 8 or 7.5 is the usual best ESP tool. Ideally plas wad.

A 24g 8 or 9 is great for skeet (but the 28g 8 will sure do the job).

So, buy 500 of each. Almost every shop will do you the 1000 rate like that.
Thank you

Latest posts

Back