OT Coaching with Michael Diamond

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlOT

Hi every one,

As above really, I am putting a training camp together with Mr Diamond of AUS.

Please drop me a short email to register interest

[email protected]

Hi Carl.

What sort of date/ month and locations are you thinking of?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you lucky git how I would love to attend that! It would however be a major undertaking in terms of travel and also accommodation for just the day. If I was living in the UK I would be in!

I am defo in Carl.....then I can thank him with a big kiss for my fleece given to me by his mate Frank Minici in Madrid a couple of week ago.

Hope the time line is good and not when internationals are on.

Some of the Aussies are staying with me for 5 days in July (when is Michael planning to come).

Hi all,

Thanks for the prompt response.

At the moment no dates are set.

It will be a squad of 6.

Locations will either be Beverly clay target or Southern counties. Although a combination of both also been mentioned.

I shall reply to emails with regards cost ect

Thanks again

Carl

Oh dear....that's me out.

I was looking forward to that.

No chance of a day at Owls Lodge or Bisley?

If so....i am in again.

Last edited:
Hi Nic,

It won't be a one day option really.

He wants to run more of an advance training camp, requiring more time than one day.

Although a day trip is something I shall be running past him.

Good point, shall we take the wives then ?

Good point, shall we take the wives then ?
No bloody way mate!!! I keep my wife away from anything to do with shooting. I took her to a gun shop over twenty years ago, she got so bored that she vowed never to have anything to do with shooting ever again. For me this is a happy state of affairs as she has no idea what guns, shells or shooting costs!!! And that's how I intend to keep it too. :spiteful:

Hi Nic,

It won't be a one day option really.

He wants to run more of an advance training camp, requiring more time than one day.

Although a day trip is something I shall be running past him.
Oh that's a shame, one day would have been good, but not more than a day I'm afraid. But Southern Counties would be right handy as far as I'm concerned, just so long at it's still there!!!

So been on the phone...

After hearing what people would prefer.

Something like the following.

2 day at east yorks

2 days at Southern Counties

2 days at either Bisley or Owls lodge

The above is depending on grounds availability.

We have to remember Mick is traveling from AUS.

He is also priced a lot higher than other international coaches (deserved in my opion)

I shall be sending emails with prices and dates ASAP.

Thanks again to every one for the interest.

Hi everyone,

So Mick is all set to join us in the summer.

The dates below are now confirmed with the grounds, I just need to fill the places asap to make it viable for him to make the long journey. Please spread the word near and far.

3rd July Owls Lodge

4th July Bisley

5th July Southern Counties

6th July Southern Counties

7th July Nuthamstead shooting ground (Lunch included)

8th July Beverly Clay target Centre.

The price for such a fantastic opportunity, £350 for 1 days coaching, £650 for any two days. Any additional days after the two days will be £300 per day.

Please drop me an email at [email protected] to confirm your places.

Thanks again to everyone with their interest and vital input in helping out this together.

Carl

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back