Cost of having an isis fitted.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garry2749

Any body know how much a gunsmith will charge to fit an isis.Brought new

gun and find myself missing recoil reducer from old gun.

:crazy:

Is this for the full system or just the basic green pad?

Only reason I ask is I phoned a local gunsmith and he flatly refused to fit the pad, no reasons, just refused which I thought a bit odd?

Not all are confident enough or have the skills to leave the gun feeling as balanced as previously, Malcolm charges £100 including the grinding down of the green pad and does a top job

Is this for the full system or just the basic green pad?

Only reason I ask is I phoned a local gunsmith and he flatly refused to fit the pad, no reasons, just refused which I thought a bit odd?
I assume full system, very weird to refuse to fit a pad. Did you get one fitted in the end?

I assume full system, very weird to refuse to fit a pad. Did you get one fitted in the end?
Malcolm Jenkins is the recommended fitter (by Dave at Recoil Systems), he has all the jigs etc. Odd phone manner (blunt), but great bloke and brilliant stocker.

Ian does loads of recoil pads. Might even have the right isis pad you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
An ISIS pad and the ISIS Recoil reducer, are two very different things...even more so with regards to fitting!
Hi mate, long time no see :)As you know it was one of the last things I had done by MJ, and for around 100 sovs it's well worth it.

He was talking about retiring at some point soon, so I'd get in there fast if I were you.

Last edited by a moderator:
My adjustable Xpad cost £44 to be fitted and that includes extra work to still be able to access the adjustable comb loosening screw.

Hi mate, long time no see :)

As you know it was one of the last things I had done by MJ, and for around 100 sovs it's well worth it.

He was talking about retiring at some point soon, so I'd get in there fast if I were you.
Hi Dude!!

Be nice to see you down this way again mate, hope you are well.

Latest posts

Back