Longridge 100ESP Reg Monday 21st April

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

I've not been out last two Sundays ( dodgy BBC forecast & pesky kid) so hopefully not too rusty to walk off a few chocolate eggs here on Monday, entries from 10 till 3 so late enough for even me! For identification purposes I will be the one with the perplexed frown :-/

Looking forward to this as well on our way back from Wales.

First visit for me. Spending Friday/Saturday in Devon and then Podimore on Sunday so thought I would take the opportunity to shoot this one on Monday. I love going to new places

First visit for me. Spending Friday/Saturday in Devon and then Podimore on Sunday so thought I would take the opportunity to shoot this one on Monday. I love going to new places
You wont be disappointed. Its a great ground. I'll say hello if I see you...

I'm in. It's a great ground to shoot, nice cake too. Though sometimes I think it should be called Longrange as opposed to Longridge.

You wont be disappointed. Its a great ground. I'll say hello if I see you...
Please do. I'm easy to spot. Grumpy looking wench, usually wearing black

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing wrong with your shooting lately... Sandbagger

I'll drop in cylinder and skeet when your not looking.
Ouch! Such hurtful remarks, on an open forum too. Everybody thought I bought an estate car for the practicality but you saw straight through it didn't you?, you knew it was so I could take greater amounts of sand to shoots with me!. Talk about caught red handed.

I'll be there with sleepy hollow from here around 10-10.30 come say hello and have a chat over a cuppa before tackling the course

Back