Essex masters

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry1

Where would I find up to date scores etc ? Blog only has early scores .

We go to dubai with 300 from uk in a total entry of 600 shoot for big bucks it's on every site with up to date scores etc.

Come home &shoot in what is possibly the biggest supported uk shooting event for 28k & no one gives a sh.t?

Strange folk arnt we ?

We go to dubai with 300 from uk in a total entry of 600 shoot for big bucks it's on every site with up to date scores etc.

Come home &shoot in what is possibly the biggest supported uk shooting event for 28k & no one gives a sh.t?

Strange folk arnt we ?
I must agree with you Harry1 i am disappointed at the lack of scores available as like you say it is probably the biggest shoot in the UK with the biggest prize fund! Surely they could have someone putting live scores on a website or their facebook page as they come in!?!?

It is ridiculous that scores down to club level are not available in real time on the web. It's pretty simple to do. Most clubs capture stuff into a spreadsheet, some use the CPSA shoot software but I've seen it take over a week for a result, let alone a score to be available online.

It's bit of a tough call to compare John Dyson, Sean Miller, Steve Lovett or any other ground owner in this country with one of the richest men in the world!

It's not rocket science or expensive, nothing to do with being wealthy. It's simple to do. The CPSA software should support it. I was told that it does but can't get details.

I've offered to get involved and get this working FOR FREE but seem to run into brick walls all the time.

Steve Lovatt's grounds are great for the live scores they just need to be posted online at the same time and it would tick all the boxes as once you leave the shoot you can't find out until the email with all the scores is sent out or the their website is updated. I would like to see all CPSA grounds use the computer and post live scores like Steve does but also go one step further and publish them online as well. 

I have said many times that I will help any ground find a way to get scores online same day, and even in real time.... it is something we absolutely should aspire to in the modern age. 

I have said many times that I will help any ground find a way to get scores online same day, and even in real time.... it is something we absolutely should aspire to in the modern age. 
Steve Lovatt maybe you could be the first with Matt's or Nimbusgb's help? Set an example and lead the way for all other shoots to aspire to! You never know you may get more entrants if you do?

That's got the live scores sorted out Now who is volunteering for the Saturday night banquet?

If clay shooters offered to help as much as they are prepared to moan there wouldn't be any problems!!! Oh how stupid of me, there would be nothing to moan about, that wouldn't do!!!

" It's bit of a tough call to compare John Dyson, Sean Miller, Steve Lovett or any other ground owner in this country with one of the richest men in the world! "

I thought Steve Lovett was one of the richest men in the World !

I cannot see the panic in wanting to know the scores at any shoot, there is only one score that should be concentrated on.

You have no control over other's scores.

" I cannot see the panic in wanting to know the scores at any shoot, there is only one score that should be concentrated on.You have no control over other's scores.
Pete, you don't often talk bollox, but this is. The whole point of a competition is the score (not the taking part). So your position relative to others scores are enormously relevant. No smiley. Dead serious.

Latest posts

Back