Owls Lodge 100 reg 24th April

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fauldsy

Well for those of you that still want to come back next time...

Our next shoot is April 24th... We will also be having the 4.00pm rotation as daylight will then allow.

The shoot is already about 40% full so don't delay, let me know if you want to book.

Rf.

Richard - can you please put me in for a 4pm start? Matt

Hi Richard , can you put me on the same squad as Tom Green and Wayne , 10 o'clock ! Back for another crack at it ....

No probs but Mr Africa and Tim can you please disclose your real identity!! If you don't want to reveal yourselves on here then text me on 07734200280

Thanks everyone, you're all in so far.

Thoughts please...

If we added another reg shoot on say the second Thursday of the month, would the demand be there for it?

We are getting good entries for the shoots so far and would be nice to give you the opportunity to do more and also give the people who are on the waiting list and missing out a chance to shoot.

Thoughts please...

If we added another reg shoot on say the second Thursday of the month, would the demand be there for it?

We are getting good entries for the shoots so far and would be nice to give you the opportunity to do more and also give the people who are on the waiting list and missing out a chance to shoot.
what about a Saturday reg shoot ?? Nobody else does them ! I couldn't have two day off in a month ,but could do a Saturday ....

Same here , I couldn't make two in a month as that would use up all my yearly leave allowance and I have the game season that uses up a fair few days off .

Latest posts

Back