3rd England Sporting Team Selection Shoot, Grange Farm SC

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam

Telephone and Email entries are now being taken for the 3rd England Sporting team selection shoot on the 8th June, Pease call or text Adam on 07894393762 or email me at [email protected] with names and CPSA numbers of all shooters you are booking inn. Squads are available at 9.30, 11.30 and 1.30 

Telephone and Email entries are now being taken for the 3rd England Sporting team selection shoot on the 8th June, Pease call or text Adam on 07894393762 or email me at [email protected] with names and CPSA numbers of all shooters you are booking inn. Squads are available at 9.30, 11.30 and 1.30
. Is the whole shoot squadded Adam?? Is it over 2 days

Why is it only on the one day? The others are all on both days of a weekend?

Thought that was part of the process - to allow as many people the opportunity to shoot it as possible.

Please do correct if I'm wrong, just hadn't seen one only on one day before!

Stu

It's at the grounds discretion how many days it runs for , but the way Adam is running it he can cope with a big entry anyway and you could argue everyone on the same day makes it fairer , weather wise I mean

Thanks for clearing that up Steve - if you don't ask, you don't find out the answers!

Stu

Don't forget this is telephone/email entries only, and it's starting to fill up. Still places available at 9.30/11.30 and 1.30

Call/text me on 07894393762 or email me at [email protected]

will try and do this adam as its the day after the final classic day 

hope youre prepared for a 5 page review after ,,,, will it be hard ???/ got an average to consider !!!!!!

I hope its all edge on 60 yard crossing midi's, I will be too busy doing the classic to care hahahahaha

Steve, I'm shooting the classic 7th and Grange 8th...it would be mad not to as I'm down that far...

Latest posts

Back